Corona Virus Update
Do you need help?
- The church are doing their best to help and support local people at this time. If you, or someone you know, are in need of any help please phone Ian Aitken on 01224 686929.
- For medical advice concerning the Corona Virus, NHS Inform has the government recommended information.
- All our public gatherings are suspended for the time being.
- Daily prayers can be watched live at 12pm or afterwards on YouTube.
- There will be a live broadcast every Sunday morning at 11am on YouTube.
- Keep up to date via our Facebook page.
- If you are a member, an elder or another member of the church should have been in touch with you. Please feel free to contact Ian or any of the elders at any time.
Stockethill Church is the parish church for the Cairncry, Cornhill and Stockethill areas of Aberdeen
"Sing, O barren woman, you who never bore a child; burst into song, shout for joy, you who were never in labour; because more are the children of the desolate woman than of her who has a husband," says the LORD. (Isaiah 54:1)
Like all churches, we exist to worship God as Father, Son and Holy Spirit and to help each other love our neighbour by following the teachings of Jesus Christ.
Stockethill Church is part of the Church of Scotland. The current church was created in 2000 with a special remit to be experimental and to find new ways of being a church. One of the more obvious ways in which we are a little different is that we do not have a building. Read more about Stockethill Church's story.
The church meets in many different times and places. The times and places of our public meetings can be found here.
If you've missed a meeting or would like to hear a sermon again, we also have links to videos of the latest messages.
Finally, keep an eye on our news page for the latest news and events in the life of Stockethill Church.