CAIRNCRY COMMUNITY CENTRE
11am from Sunday 18th July
There are no longer any restriction on numbers – all are welcome.
Attending the service.
- The doors will open about 15 minutes before the start of the service
- Face coverings will normally need to be worn at all times unless exempt
- Seats will be at least 1m apart with a number of seats at a 2m distance.
- We ask that those attending be sensitive to others by keeping an appropriate distance and not having extended conversations whilst inside. Please ask before standing near someone else.
- Your attendance will be registered for the purposes of the Governments Test and Protect scheme. (According to Data Protection legislation, this information will be kept on record for 28 days before being destroyed).
Stockethill Church is the parish church for the Cairncry, Cornhill and Stockethill areas of Aberdeen
"Sing, O barren woman, you who never bore a child; burst into song, shout for joy, you who were never in labour; because more are the children of the desolate woman than of her who has a husband," says the LORD. (Isaiah 54:1)
Like all churches, we exist to worship God as Father, Son and Holy Spirit and to help each other love our neighbour by following the teachings of Jesus Christ.
Stockethill Church is part of the Church of Scotland. The current church was created in 2000 with a special remit to be experimental and to find new ways of being a church. One of the more obvious ways in which we are a little different is that we do not have a building. Read more about Stockethill Church's story.
The church meets in many different times and places. The times and places of our public meetings can be found here.
If you've missed a meeting or would like to hear a sermon again, we also have links to videos of the latest messages.
Finally, keep an eye on our news page for the latest news and events in the life of Stockethill Church.