Church Services Restarted
CAIRNCRY COMMUNITY CENTRE
11am from Sunday 18th July
Numbers attending will be restricted to allow for social distancing. If possible, please book a place before attending using the contact details below. You are welcome to simply turn up on the day, but you may not be able to worship with us if the service is already full.
To reserve a place please contact Fiona Douglas
Tel: 01224 723454
Attending the service.
- Please arrive at the Centre no more than 10 minutes before the start of the service. The doors will not be opened until we are ready to begin.
- Whilst outside, please keep 2m distance from other households.
- Face coverings will normally need to be worn at all times.
- Your attendance will be registered for the purposes of the Governments Test and Protect scheme. (According to Data Protection legislation, this information will be kept on record for 28 days before being destroyed).
Church Life During Lockdown:
- Check our News section for the latest information.
- Daily prayers can be watched live at 12pm or afterwards on YouTube.
- There will be a live broadcast every Sunday morning at 11am on YouTube.
- Keep up to date via our Facebook page.
- If you are a member, an elder or another member of the church should have been in touch with you. Please feel free to contact Ian or any of the elders at any time.
Stockethill Church is the parish church for the Cairncry, Cornhill and Stockethill areas of Aberdeen
"Sing, O barren woman, you who never bore a child; burst into song, shout for joy, you who were never in labour; because more are the children of the desolate woman than of her who has a husband," says the LORD. (Isaiah 54:1)
Like all churches, we exist to worship God as Father, Son and Holy Spirit and to help each other love our neighbour by following the teachings of Jesus Christ.
Stockethill Church is part of the Church of Scotland. The current church was created in 2000 with a special remit to be experimental and to find new ways of being a church. One of the more obvious ways in which we are a little different is that we do not have a building. Read more about Stockethill Church's story.
The church meets in many different times and places. The times and places of our public meetings can be found here.
If you've missed a meeting or would like to hear a sermon again, we also have links to videos of the latest messages.
Finally, keep an eye on our news page for the latest news and events in the life of Stockethill Church.